Monday, January 2, 2012

FiEnD FaX!

This is a quik way to get to know me a little better?!

1. Q: Do you design clothes?
A: Nope! ---->YES

2. Q: Who's your favorite designer?
A: (Favorites hard to say) It use to be Dior for the longest time but I really likr this designer named Zara check out the mens 2010 colection!


3. Q: Do you sew your designs?
A: I have sewn some of my designs in the past but the major things have been sewn for me


4. Q: Whats your favorite color? (<--Really people I am not 5yrs old) A: (to wear)Black (overall)Red

5. Q: Your an Athlete who likes to design/fashion; Isn't that a contradiction?
A: Your stupid trying to hold an intellectual conversation isn't that a contradiction?

6. Q: You design t-shirts too?
A: Yes I started off doing graphic designs on t-shirts? Arcane--Kryptic Arcane--ElevenTen


7. Q: Is it true that you modeled?
A: Long story short Yes but I quit for sports soon after being scouted

8. Q: What do you want to do with your life?
A: (Im guessing other than live it? I think they mean career wise) 1.Image Consultant
2. Sports/Complex Country Club 3.Design Clothing

9. Q: Whats your favorite thing you've designed?
A: I haven't designed it yet :)

10. Q: What do you like to do when you get bored?
      A:  I have a strange fascination with painting my face?! Just look at the wallpaper!


11. Q: If your name could be synonymous with one thing what would you choose?
A: Fearlessness?! FUnCK what everyone else thinks about you - - BE YOU at all cost!

No comments:

Post a Comment